Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Speaking of high fuel prices,

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard rumor (I can't confirm, nor deny) that gas is going to hit $4.
bucks per gal. by august.

Not only will that hurt (as in stab) the economy, but my boating will
be pretty well done. for a while......

CRAP!

You know how to fix the problem. Right?

concerning boating, yeah, convert to steam. or a sail. concerning the
economy? buy oil co. stock....

In the news, when you hear that a barrel of oil's gone up in price, they
always follow that statement with a reason. Do you remember what that
reason is? To keep this thread less cluttered, the reason is not supply &
demand.

Supply and demand.
Investment speculation that oil will be scarce in the near future due to
destabilization of the Middle East.