posted to rec.boats.electronics
yotdr yotdr is offline

Default Wiring diagrams - what do you use?

Ants wrote:
Hi,

Whats your preffered choice for drawing boat wiring diagrams? Most
electronics CAD software I have seen is more aimed at circuit layout
than wiring. Would be great to have somthing where you could connect
the points but move the objects around etc.

There must be an easy way of drawing these out?

Any suggestions much appreciated! :-)

Many thanks,

Anthony.

I also have used visio for years and it works very well. I have used it
for simple block/flow diagrams as well as very complex electronic and
electrical wiring diagrams. The more complex ones I print out on a
large format HP printer and the outcome is impressive. I have used
other programs(autoCAD, design cad, drafix cad etc.) but still keep
returning to Visio.