posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.sailing
ah ah is offline

Default Puck Dood

=^.FixCat.^= wrote:
ah wrote:
Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but ah got off with
a caution and it went like this:

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
:::
" Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
::::::: Have you had Grunt silenced? We kinda miss having his arse as
::::::: target practice. Any chance you could chuck him back here when
::::::: you're done?
:::::::
::::::: Please advise...
::::::
:::::: I was under the impression that you had already had it neutered,
:::::: or at least you have more balls than it could ever hope to.
:::::
::::: Grant lacks far too many things to list here - but balls,
::::: metaphorically speaking of course, seem to be at least something
::::: he has that you could benefit from obtaining.
:::::
:::::: I must confess
:::::: that I was under the impression you had sent him around to a
:::::: certain quiz show contestant in the hope of acquiring some "cast
:::::: off" balls...
:::::
::::: Please don't assume I read ukls - I cannot think of anything I
::::: would like to do less, that doesn't involve bluntnose pliers and
::::: toenail-pulling.
:::::
:::::: Yours etc
::::::
:::::
:::: My hopes are dashed i was so looking forward to you and bunt
:::: having a long and happy relationship together!
:::
::: from what I've read of bunt if anyone ****es the **** off he
::: launches his dummy and a lawsuit.
::
:: Yep, don't 'cross the line' or else...
::
: Be warned according to bunt Usenet can ruin your sex life.

"all these people were typing nasty words about me on my screen so I
lost my stiffy"?
what a complete ****ing tosser he must (allegedly) be.
It's a completely unsubstantiated rumour, which I in no way endorse,
that he is a ****ing **** of the highest order, unless in the company
of small children, when he becomes as sweet as pie. But you didn't
hear that from me.
Mind the p*e referent--Craig is back in towne.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Typical.

Just be mindful when talking of g*ns and p*es in demon.local . . .
obfuscation is your safest route.

oooh! big word!

I'm sensing some reciprocatory misalignment, here.
--
ah