posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 15731 days and still Roberts life sucks!

Scotty wrote:
Joe, you should write a book about your adventures. It would
make a swell movie!

Scotty

Nahhh.. The best part of the adventure is still to come.

And what I've posted here to Robert is just typical stuff and places
for sailors un-afraid to sail out of the sight of land. Look at
Merchant Marine Mike, he's all over the globe these days.

Don't worry Scotty.. Day 15732 will have lots of new exotic places to
show Bob.
Day 15732's lesson for Rob will include a place I roared along at 33
kts with 120 tons of Aluminum boat and cargo. Same place were a tug I
ran had a tow order for 100 barges.

Rob is worried that I'm not out there this instant seeing new things.
He can not understand why I do not sit in a zen position on the bow, in
the drizzle sobbing like a baby at the beauty to be behold in sailing
at 3 kts.

I bet you have seen quite allot on the Road that others would be amazed
at. Wonder if Rob's worried your not driving enough?

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
.

Scotty wrote:

Nice shipmate, Joe.

Ohhhh. Almost forget, and it's hard to focus on, but the

hill she is
looking at with the winding road is to the resturant on

the cliffs
overlooking the pacific. That's were the world famous

cliff divers jump
from. They put on one hell of a show at night, the whole

area is lit
with torches, Margritas are 10cents, Mariachi bands sing

and play all
night. A regular paradise, but just another port for a

sailor conquer.

Joe

Scotty