posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 15731 days and still Roberts life sucks!

Cabin Boy stuttered out
Joe, aren't you the least bit humiliated (because we are very ashamed
FOR YOU!) that you post other people's photo's, like the one from
Softgreenglow and claim them as yours?

Yoo dickweed, who ever claimed the picture was mine?. All are pictures
are of places that I have sailed and been to as a sailor or Capt. Are't
you ashamed that you keep posting pictures of sailing the same boring
**** pool.... and you have never had the pleasure of making port
anywhere?

Are you not ashamed that you call yourself a Capt. yet you are just a
weekend wannabe? You cheapen the title that real Capt. like Ganz work
hard to obtain.

Do you make Lil Thom call you Capt. Sir and salute your pompas lard
ass?

Look Joe...here are a couple of pics of nice ladies who are REAL and
aboard my boats. Imagine that women could ever like you enough for that
to happen to you? I guess not!

Aboard RedCloud:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...63212926ZdkCrM

Now dickweed post a picture of your SEXY wife after 24 yrs of happy
marriage.
What Suzy going to look like after 24 yrs with you?

As you can see my crew is better looking, or kids head is not
mis-shapen, and we are in a drizzle free wheelhouse.

Aboard Alien....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/maggliz.jpg

Aboard Ghost....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nuriah.jpg

Thomas is #1 and about the most awesome
person in the world.

Yeah I know, after your story of sobbing like a baby in the drizzle
cause ya missed the boy so much while on your long singlehanded sailing
voyage I know he's number 1 with you. You are super pathetic.

Capt. Joe

Walk away Rob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

RB