Mike Mike is offline

Default Copper ring report

Is coppercoat legal in US waters? I note that they do not have a US
distributor.

Yes, I'm interested in the Ceramic based paint. Please let us know the
details.

Mike

You might want to look at coppercoat.com or c-guard.co.uk which offer a
hard epoxy-based paint with a very high copper content. I am about to
apply coppercoat on my boat. It is supposed to be good for ten years
or more.

If anyone is interested I have just run across a Ceramic based paint
that does not allow bottom growth. It has been tested in Florida where
growth is known to grow fast. After applied growth disappears as soon
as the vessel is under way. Please let me know if you are interested.
Samples are available.