Calif Bill

Default Carolina Skiff 24DLX on ramp

"Capt. Matt" wrote in message
I am having a heck of time keeping the 'rub rail' or seam covers from

being
rubbed off every time I drop in or pull out. I have a nice trailer made

for
the boat but there is a pair of planks on the trailer by the bow hook that
tear the trim work off no matter what I do!?

My question, have you found a trick? my next attempt includes keeping
trailer less in water and using the Yamaha to get it seated, kind of an
'Evil Kenival' type move, I may sell tickets.

I always put in alone so any tricks you can recommend are really
appreciated!

Matt

Are the planks carpet covered? All the ski boats with the front guide
planks are thus, and my sideboards on my trailer are 6' long and covered.
Bill