Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Pacific North West

Kayaktreker wrote:
I have a 34' CHB for 3 years now and know the darn thing pretty well by
this time. I am kind of a hands on guy who likes to figure it out and
do it myself. Sometimes to an error if you know what I mean. There are
other boards but I thought I'd try this one for the Pacific North West
since local knowledge can be a good thing. Please drop a line on how to
make this work, better, etc.

http://groups.google.com/group/PNW-Boating

Thanks,
Michael

76 CHB Westward
Leschi Wash.

http://groups.google.com/group/PNW-Boating

Good luck to you. These new groups are really tough to launch.

http://groups.google.com/group/Pacific-NW-Boating

There are about half a dozen newsgroups for the Pacific NW that get
almost no traffic. Maybe yours will be the exception.