Clams Canino

Default What Size Motor

The more you are willing to travel to get a deal, the better off you will
be.

-W (off to DC to get new boat)

"noah" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:55:53 GMT, "John-R W"
wrote:

"noah" wrote in message
.. .

B.O.A.T. - "Break Out Another Thousand" )
"Boat", n., - a hole in the water where you throw your money. þ

Good luck,
noah

I am starting to see the truth in your caption.

And yes, slow fishing is all I care to do. I just want something that

will
get me off the bank, out to where the fish are. However, I would like to

get
the hell off the water if a storm blew up. I just might have me a good

$200
trailer.

Thank for your response

I really don't mean to scare you off. As others may attest, once the
boat-bug bites, we tend to spend more than we intended. )

If you do your homework, and legwork, you can find a good engine for
this boat.

noah