prodigal1 prodigal1 is offline

Default condensation under foam cushions

It appears that the sweat from our bodies and/or temperature difference
created moisture forms under our vee-berth cushions each night. Weird
because both of us stay dry and comfy on top of the cushions. We
have to tip them up and allow them to air dry each day. While this has
become just one more item in our normal routine, naturally I'm concerned
with any excess moisture creating mildew conditions. I'm wondering if
anyone has a suggestion/solution for this.