posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default hooking up laptop navigation program to Raymarine tillerpilot

wrote in news:44b2ef08$1$tobbgu
:

The GPS data comes in via bluetooth com port 5

And The Cap'n, which I don't think will talk to more than one com port (at
least ours won't), is transmitting your data out on Bluetooth through the
same port.....

Now all we need is a Bluetooth Tillerpilot and we'll have a wireless
networked boat!....(c;

That'll be about 2025 as slow as the NMEA bureaucrats respond to changes in
technology. They're still talking RS-422 from 1975....