Capt. Matt

Default Carolina Skiff 24DLX on ramp

I am having a heck of time keeping the 'rub rail' or seam covers from being
rubbed off every time I drop in or pull out. I have a nice trailer made for
the boat but there is a pair of planks on the trailer by the bow hook that
tear the trim work off no matter what I do!?

My question, have you found a trick? my next attempt includes keeping
trailer less in water and using the Yamaha to get it seated, kind of an
'Evil Kenival' type move, I may sell tickets.

I always put in alone so any tricks you can recommend are really
appreciated!

Matt