Bert Robbins Bert Robbins is offline

Default Heads up, Harry...

basskisser wrote:
Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

Please show any and all evidence you have that global warming is "all
mother nature (not humans)".

Mars is warming at the same rate as Earth.

Next question...

BWAAAAHAAAA!!! And that, in your brain, is absolute proof that all of
the Earth's global warming is "mother nature (not humans)??? Are you
REALLY serious?????

When are you going to explain how the temperature 2000 years ago was the
same as it is today? Did humans getting pulled around by donkey carts
cause global warming back then? What caused the temperature to drop
between then and now? The motives of the left are suspect, it appears
that Global Warming is the only thing that they have left to whine
about. Oh, and in 10 years we should expect all life on earth to die,
according to Al "I invented the Internet" Gore.