frank1492 frank1492 is offline

Default Depth Finder Doesn't Work

The boat is a Grady White 1988 Seafarer 22' and has a thru-hull
transducer. The project is a little on the back burner right now
but I will surely check the connections at the display first. Willl
also try disconnecting the cable altogether although that probably
won't tell me much.
Thank you both for your help. I will keep you posted.
FrankI

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:44:22 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote:

My depth finder constantly reads either 2 or 2.1 feet. Is
it the electronics or something else?
Thanks for your help!

Check the cable connection at the display. Make sure one of the pins has
not been pushed back into the case.

Eisboch