Larry Larry is offline

Default Golf Cart batteries / What I have learned

Jim wrote in news:qSQrg.4991$ye3.308
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Where are you located? You can have it if you wish. Probably would cost
$10 or so to ship it UPS.

You'll have to wait until I pull it out in a couple of weeks. I ordered
my new charger on line last night. I'm not doing anything until the new
charger arrives.

I was just trying to get you to save it for other purposes. I can't help
it. I'm a packrat. There's somewhere around 8 chargers, even a couple
that do 36 and 48VDC, around here.......er, ah.....somewhere....

I'm for saving the old charger for the dead car battery or the lawn
tractor. But, if you must toss it, give it to someone on the dock. Set it
out on the dock with a sign that simply says "FREE CHARGER that works". I
bet it won't last a Saturday morning. Saves you haulin' it home.

A great place is right under the marina bulletin board or the entrance to
the Men's head....(c;

Don't tell 'em whos it is or they'll be buggin' you to hook it up....