Larry Larry is offline

Default West Marine ,, is that the worst store or what

"Alan Gomes" wrote in
:

We do. (My new, non-West Marine halyard should be arriving any day
now....)

Same is true for car parts:
1996 Chevy Caprice Classic, 4.3L V-8, fuel rail pressure regulator:

Chevy dealer in town, AC-Delco part $163.
Advance Auto "discount" parts store $68 (aftermarket cheapie)
AutoZone $72 (aftermarket cheapie)

rockauto.com from a Google search
ACDELCO 217365 (217-365) (Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator)
$ 42.89 $ 0.00 1 $ 42.89

Shipping $ 4.58
Order Total $ 47.47

I love competition, myself. Car no longer hesitates when you try to drive
it 10 mph through the neighborhood.....PRICELESS.

Searching Google for boat parts ISN'T a crime, either. I checked!