Peggie Hall Peggie Hall is offline

Default Yo Ppeggy Hall....

Don White wrote:
Looks like this area will slowly be dragged kicking & screaming into the
modern world.
We may be needing lots of your advice soon. I wonder if your book is
for sale in Nova Scotia?

I dunno about NS specifically, but it is sold in Canada. Nautical Mind
is one source:
http://www.nauticalmind.com/customer...+of+Boat+Odors

Depending on their shipping charges and the rate of exchange, you might
or might not do better price wise from a US vendor. You can get a signed
copy from the vendor at the link in my signature (they sell it, I sign
and mail it for 'em)...their price including postage to Canada is $29 USD.

Thanks for asking!

--
Peggie