Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Golf Cart batteries

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:00:08 GMT, Jim wrote:

Costco has them for $62 each. No real information on the card in the
store. West marine has them for $127. There is not enough information in
either place to compare them to each other.

Sam's Club usually has them for about $50 each plus a $5 core charge
if you do not have an old battery (any type) to give them. Dollar for
dollar these are the cheapest batteries you can get unless you have a
wholesale source. I've got 8 of Sam's batts on my trawler.