posted to rec.boats.building
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default Cruise 'n Carry parts

I have an old Cruise 'n Carry 2.75HP motor that I use on a canoe. It is
nice in that it weighs about 18lbs and runs for about 2 hrs on a 1 qt tank.
I think it'll run forever.

The fuel valve has given up the ghost. It has a 1/2" inlet and an 1/8"
outlet barb and turns 90 degrees, gravity/suction feed only, no pump. It
also has a micro-mesh screen/filter on the inlet (which by design sticks up
into the tank.) I have checked all the normal suspects and come up empty
handed. I'll probably get a section of 1/2" tube, a 1/2" inlet valve, and
whatever reducers I need to get down to a 1/8" barb. I haven't quite
figured out a hack for the filter yet. I thought I'd ask here before I go
to the auto parts store and start piecing things together...

Anyone know of a dead CNC 6700 anywhere? A valve which matches my attempted
description?

Any help appreciated. (Even the inevitable, "buy a new motor". grin)

Ed

--
When replying via email, replace spam with speak in the address.