posted to rec.boats.electronics
Edgar Edgar is offline

Default Shakespeare 2050 TV Antenna

I have a 2020 and find that channel 3 is very noisy. Do you know of any fix
for that?

Otherwise it seems to be fine.

"MV Gizmo" wrote in message
oups.com...

I think the antenna model you are talking about with the unit that
rotates is a thing of the past. I had one of those 2 boats ago and you
are right - POS! I believe it was the model 2010. It never did work
right. I got the Shakespeare 2020 after that. It had a stationary
antenna with a little RF amp and I had no problems. This new 2050 that
I have also does not rotate and also has a 12V RF amp. Thank goodness
that they decided to make the amp box a LOT smaller. I bought the 2050
after seeing the results on a friend's boat while in deepest darkest
BC last year.