Doug Kanter

Default When to shoot a falre into someone elses bilge WAS: When would you board someone else's boat??

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

If it were me, I'd invite the neighbor over, shove his face in the
pile of poop, and explain to him that he should review his will at least
every few months to be sure it's up to date, if he intends to continue

his
antisocial behavior.

This is the type of response which was expected of you.

I don't expect you to understand this. I grew up in Queens. Who the hell
knows where you grew up.

Oh, I understand. You're a ticking time bomb. You are the left-wing
liberal counterpart to the angry- at-society skin-head.

-- Charlie

Gotta separate things into categories to help you:

1) Because I agree with Harry on a few things, I'm a liberal?

2) Actually, due to a couple of letters I wrote to a local paper, the
Libertarians are courting me. If you knew anything about the labels you use,
you'd understand this.