John Smith

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

Don, I am not reacting emotional, it appears that you are, based upon your
experience with a bad neighbor. I hate to tell you this, but if someone
damages your property, you have neither the moral or the legal justification
to damage your neighbors property. You have the right to file a report with
the police and to take them to court.

"Don" wrote in message
Geezis, what the hell is going on around here?
I said that if you choose to use MY stuff to YOUR benefit than I have the
moral equivilent to do the same.
John, PLEASE think these things through before reacting emotionally.

"John Smith" wrote in message
Don,
I am having a hard time following this conversation, but from what I can
tell you are saying that a dog taking a crap on your lawn is the same as
being a child molester. Did I miss something?

"Don" wrote in message
"Henry Blackmoore" wrote
"Doug Kanter" wrote:
Actually, it's legally permitted, performed and tested in the

courts
on
fairly regular basis. In many places, including what you'd consider
"normal
suburbs", animals which damage food crops may be killed as long as

the
method does not endanger neighbors or violate weapons laws. You

really
ought
to think before you hurl, boy.

Uh-huh. And you think that somebody's garden comes under the "food

crop"
definition and that you have the right to kill your neighbor's pets

for
damaged tomato plant?

Can I come into your house and eat all your food, drink all your beer,
fondle your 13 yo daughters nubbins, issue you a matched pair of

knuckle
sandwiches and take your DVD player on the way out the door?
If you choose to use MY personal property for YOUR use, YOU open

yourself
up
to that same behavior.
Doesn't anyone know how to *think* anymore?