John Smith

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

I have no idea if it is legal to shot a dog because he comes into your
garden, but I know I could never kill a dog for that reason. If a dog was
running free and crapping in my garden I would call animal control and have
the dog picked up. If the neighbor was being unreasonable and was not
honoring my request to keep his animal off of my property, I would file a
suit with small claims court.

I can't believe that two people in this small group, would advocate killing
a defense animal due to their neighbors neglect.

Yours and Don's statements say more about who you are, than anything I or
anyone else could say.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Don" wrote in message

Doug,
You don't have to go defensive over erroneous claims.
Henry has no more say over your property than you do over his.
Just smear his nose in his own **** and move on.

I'm simply helping him understand laws he is 100% unfamiliar with. The

same
laws I've become 100% familiar with in order to enjoy the simple

pleasure
of
a vegetable garden in the midst of a few neighbors who don't care.

sigh
It's not your job to educate morons, though you may choose to do so for
hobby.
The *law* has nothing to do with it.
We're talking about *morality* here.
If Blackmoore chooses to act immorally and infringe on your *natural*
rights, you just plug him and turn him into fertilizer.
There are way too many Blackmoores running loose anyway.

Morality, yes. But, in some cases, the law reflects basic moral issues

which
continue to be important to people. Henry has apparently created nothing
worth preserving, therefore he is having extreme difficulty grasping this
issue. Fortunately, the courts do NOT share this handicap. Henry should
invite his lawyer to dinner and request an education. Better yet, he

should
head to his town/city hall and spend an afternoon browsing through his

local
laws. It'll be a real eye opener.