John Smith

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

What you said was "....The *law* says that if you touch my stuff, I am
required to shoot your
stupid ass in the face. Get it?"

What the law really says is you can not use deadly force unless a reasonable
man would feel in danger of his life. If you shot someone because they
touched your stuff, you would be charged with murder.

"Don" wrote in message
John, you better straighten up your act or you will be sent to the corner
for contemplation.
Where in my single sentence below did I mention dogs?

"John Smith" wrote in message
Don,
Again, I am confused, are you saying if your neighbors dog takes a crap

in
your lawn, you are required by law to shot him in the face?

"Don" wrote in message
"Henry Blackmoore" wrote
Show me where the laws in a suburban area in this country have been
interpreted to allow a homeowner to hide under the guise of growing

"food
crops" while killing his neighbors dog or cats? Garden be damned.