basskisser

Default OT Will BushCo invade Vermont??

(Scott McFadden) wrote in message . com...
(basskisser) wrote in message . com...

I would think that, seeing how he hasn't found his WMD's in Iraq, even
though he's spent billions upon billions of dollars to do so, that
maybe he could just get the army to invade Vermont:

IIRC, Kerry is the one who opposes nuclear power, not Bush.

So, he would be more likely to shut down this "dangerous" facility.

Have to admit, it IS dangerous when spent rods are LOST.....BUT, I
take it you didn't get the gist of the post...read the subject line.

Nevermind the boost in winter heating costs for Vermont residents and
the increased reliance on Mid East oil.

You can blame Bush for the skyrocketing cost of crude.

BTW, what percentage of electrical power is generated by nuclear
energy in France vs the USA?

What's the point?

Perhaps when Kerry loses in Nov '04 he will embark on a "noble
crusade" and try to save his adopted country from its wicked obsession
with nuclear power.

I can't think of a better place from him to be or, a better thing to
happen to them.

Did I miss something? What country is "his adopted country", and why?