Harry Krause

Default Satisfied??

JohnH wrote:

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:04:56 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bill Cole wrote:

That might be the most creative advertising I have ever seen. Ask the
question, and then wait for someone else to post the link.

Anyone who is that creative must have made one hell of a cupholder.

It should be the answer to every Konservative's prayer, since the ad
copy promises:

"Just pull and twist the bottom... and it will increase in length and at
the same time automatically adjust its inner diameter."

Just imagine the fun you can have with that device and the guys at the
next Republican fundraiser, Bill.

* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry,

Do the last two letters of your boat registration provide an indication of what
to expect when one see's that you are the author of a post?
John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Why not?

BTW, took two guys stranded at the dock Sunday out for a day of
feeeeshing. Brothers-in-law, apparently. Their outdrive wouldn't lower
into the water, and they were about to pack it in for the day. Man, I
hate it when a boat craps out on a Sunday. A good time was had by all,
and we certainly left some fish in the bay for you.

--
* * *
email sent to