Duffer2 Duffer2 is offline

Default Dingy Lifts or Davits needed!

I have an old 39 'aluminum boat (like an Eaglecraft or ACB) with an Alaska
bulkhead and flat top with about 12 feet of free roof length and 10 ft wide
space for mounting

Would like to be able to lift my 10' dingy without motor on to the roof.
Preferably upside down!

The roof is welded with .250in aluminum plate and reinforced with 2" square
tubing. Very sturdy to walk on.

I would like to mount a collapsible low profile davit, hoist or lift that
has height adjustment from 2' to 4' above the roof plate. I will be
raising the dingy from the side of the boat and reaching out about 5'.
12vdc if possible, manual is OK

Any suggestion on manufactures?