posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.sailing.asa,alt.sports.soccer.arsenal,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.misc,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,demon.local
ah ah is offline

Default Megalomaniac, would you like chips with...Whatever the result you ******* have been well Trolled.

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but ah got off with
a caution and it went like this:

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but ah got off with
a caution and it went like this:

Steve Leyland wrote:
Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Peter
Kaye's Aunt's left nipple"

: On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:44:23 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:
::
:: **** off grnat, some of us actually couldn't give a **** about
:: football.
:
: Is your ridiculously long sig to compensate for a lack of length in
: the trouser department?

is your ridiculously unoriginal whine about my sig to compensate for you
being a complete ****wit?

Is your ridiculously original diatribe about your sig to compensate for his
being a complete ****wit?

Is your mother still sucking sailors off for loose change?

Is your father still cruising the docks asking for 'sailing tips'?

That's very unkind. My father died in a horrific dockside accident.
Mother said a spitroast was not the same thing as a barbecue, but he
just wouldn't believe her.

You a big meat eater, Zen?

Never touch it, son. I hear you like a bit of sausage though.

Secret desire(s) noted.

I scrolled all the way down for one of the lamest IKYABWAIs I've seen
this month? Shame on you.

Yet, you scrolled

****! And I just did it again. It must be something about you.

I provide more return than the lottery!