posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:01:19 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Hmmmm...

Sounds like your wife earns more than you do. Don't you think that she
would be happier if you were able to earn more than her?

I believe that she is very happy with our lot.

Wouldn't she be even happier if you earned more than she earns?

Does your wife complain about you earning less than her friends
husbands while she sits at home keeping house for you?

Although she is a woman (and therefore complains about almost everything),
she cannot complain that I earn less than her unproductive friends'
husbands.

Regards

Donal