posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:06:31 +0100, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

news
On 27 Jun 2006 15:09:52 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)
A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.
Stay at home mom.
Been there, done that...good fun but hard work
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.
No Comment
Stays on shore to baby sit.
What? I though junior sailed.
Expert on diaper rashes.
Part of being a dad.

Huh?

I know nothing at all about nappy rash.

Then you've never changed a nappy....or had your eyes closed.

Lets his woman bring home the bacon.
Heck, If she can earn better money, why not...I did.

... because a man should provide for his family.

Where is that written?
Have you not heard of emancipation?

snip
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"
Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

Of course you do.
You are quite happy to allow your wife to be the main breadwinner.

Yes, It keeps her happily active and involved....she enjoys her work
much more than washing and ironing.
Can't you see that you are not a real man in the "traditional" sense of

the
word?

Oh I've known that for many a year.
I don't own a gun, don't hunt and allow my wife to live her life as
she chooses

Tradition is for those afraid to lose something.

Hmmmm...

Sounds like your wife earns more than you do. Don't you think that she
would be happier if you were able to earn more than her?

Regards

Donal