posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote:
I think Bob is living on handouts from his family....he's the 'sick
kid'

Could be, that would explain his constant talk of inheriting
money... if his family does have wealth, that would explain
why he decided to get married and have a child: to increase
his allowance... but it seems more likley to me that it's
all a fairy story and Boobsie's "family money" is just as
much wishful thinking as his work as a surveyor and his
other adventures.

Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)

Now that's a travesty!

Contradiciton in terms I think.
Plus, what he calls "BBQ" is an insult to the very concept.

Ahhh yes, no-one knows what a real BBQ is except Australians and Seth
Effricenz

I disagree. There are two ways to look at it... either
anything is BBQ as long as people think it is, regardless of
how different it is from yours... or the only type of real
BBQ is the original, wild pig smoked over a brush fire on
the beach by real Caribbean pirates.

Of course, when God wants BBQ, he orders it from Wilbur's

To scared to ever join the military.

****.....Why would you?

Somebody has to!

Poor *******s.

Agreed, but then I did my time. It's an honorable
profession. Remember, the current world situation is not one
that the military got us into.

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Maybe if he gets a gun and kills stuff?

Only if he eats what he kills.

I prefer to buy my meat.

I do too nowadays. For one thing, it's a lot cheaper and
leaves me more time for other things. For another, the areas
where hunting is a normal way of life are all but gone.

DSK