posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Robert; A woman?

OzOne wrote:
On 27 Jun 2006 15:09:52 -0700, "Joe"
scribbled thusly:

Drives a Kia Van (soccer mom special)

A family man with a boat....great for filling with sails and gear.

Great for a van full of Kiddo's too!
Stay at home mom.

Been there, done that...good fun but hard work.

Yeah take one hell of a woman
Has man titties, and no doubt is a wet nurse.

No Comment

Can't blame ya.
Stays on shore to baby sit.

What? I though junior sailed.

Hobie's to dangerious

Expert on diaper rashes.

Part of being a dad.

I was talking about his diaper rash..Not Lil Thoms!

Lets his woman bring home the bacon.

Heck, If she can earn better money, why not...I did.

Indeed, if a girl out preforms your ability.. you should

Registers anything of value in his spouses name.

Maybe a skeleton in the closet?

No doubt.

Lives on others earnings (winnings).

Way to go! I live on what other people lose on the money go round
(stockmarket to you)

But you made it happen....right?
Lets his spouce do the Manly cooking (BBQ)

Now that's a travesty!

Indeed, next he will be wearing a skirt
Always on the rag.

You have such a delicate turn of phrase.

Thanks
Has a girley boat.

Fast boat.

Still girly & French
To scared to ever join the military.

****.....Why would you?

To serve your country
relates to "Broke Back Mountain"

Haven't seen it so no comment....althogh I have quite a few gay
friends.

Bob will fill you in...ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Took thirty years for him to work up a load in his tiny balls that
could get a girl pregnant...and brags about it like he sailed around
the Horn against the wind blindfolded on a Trinka dink.

Smart man...got a woman who is mature enough to be stable.

Yeah just think of all those idiots having kids in the 20's and 30's
all must be un-stable.

Sounds like a woman huh?

Nope

I bet he even had a Hope chest, and his dad paid a dowery.

Now you're being sillier than usual

I try!

pathetic girly boy...with a capitol P.

Maybe if he gets a gun and kills stuff?