Larry

Default Kohler Generator Problem

"Steve" wrote in news:1151443189.115633.175290
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I can only assume the plugs couldn't handle the heat anymore and they
would shut down and not spark properly anymore

Hmm...unless its some stupid Ficht blowtorch or other 2-stroke injection
stupidity...I'm thinking it runs LEAN, overheating the plugs and maybe
burning the exhaust valve, or worse yet, the piston crown. Lean is the
self-destruct of 2 and 4 stroke gasoline engines....ping, ping, ping!

If lean is true, the factory owes you a carb with the bigger jets in it to
solve the problem, the EPA bureaucrats be damned.