Chuck Gould

Default Boating magazines

Harry Krause wrote:

You're reading the wrong magazine. Try Passagemaker. It *reviews* boats
and brings up the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Nonsense. I've been on press runs with some of the writers in the
Pacific NW who write some of the reviews for Passagemaker. Their
"review" of the Nordic Tug we were last on in this specific situation
was far more glowing than mine.

Care to reference any article appearing in Passagemaker that pronounced
a boat (that you personally think is a piece of crap) a piece of crap?

I think there's less editorial integrity at Passagemaker since the
Parlatore's sold out to Boat Trader, but that's simply my personal
impression and you would be entitled to disagree.