posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Good Lord, Bob C!!!!

Capt. Scumbalino wrote:
Joe wrote:

In a 1/4 mi. I bet it would lay waste to your jap slap.

So what? Any idiot can put too much power in a chassis that can't get round
a corner at anything more than walking pace.

You're so thick you even think your friends 35s5 could keep up with
redcloud in any weather. In a good blow your friends 35s5's sails
would be dragging the water...the crew would be screaming in
horror... and RedCloud would just be streaching her legs and still
standing tall.

Sure around bouys in a flat sewer lake... with lack luster breezes..
that 35s5 with it's thin plastic toy hull will preform better. So
would a Sunfish..

So, you admit that your boat is crap in light air...

No, I can go 9 kts in light air with ease.

Joe

--
Capt Scumbalino