posted to rec.boats.electronics
vanbar6

Default Windlass for Hydra sports 212WA

Hello all. I just found this newsgroup and am hoping that someone will be
able to help me. I have a 2004 Hydra sports 212WA. I am interested in
purchasing an electric windlass for it. Of all the dealers I've contacted,
only one dealer has responded. Unfortunately, he hasn't been much help. He
says that only one windlass will fit that boat and that we wouldn't be able
to install it ourselves, so, of course, they would have to do it for
$1800.00. He won't even say what particular windlass it is; only that it is
a Lewmar.

Thanks for your time,

Barb