posted to rec.boats.building
AllStar Entertainment

Default Help with boat problem

Help with boat problem
I have a 140hp Mercruiser engine in a boat I just got ,,I was wondering if
I could get some advise???

My boat runs great for about 1 hour,
however as soon as I start allowing my
kids to ski or tube , and I go from drive to neutral , and back to drive a
few times the boat wants to die.. like it is running on 2-3 cylinders, not
all 4....

I was able to run the boat fine with , the problem seems to only happen when
I go in and out of drive several times and when the boat has ran a while

I changed the neutral safety switch on the side of the engine.. ( I was told
that was the problem) but it still does the same thing... any idea's
I do not believe this is a fuel problem

Depressed in Apex