Bryan

Default Positive Water Experience

I just had another great day on the water!

My friends just bought a 1999 Maxum 1900 bowrider with a Mercruiser V8.
They asked me, ME, to show them the ropes. We had a flawless launch and
recovery and had a great time on the water pulling the kids around on the
tube. And a little swimming and picnicing (sp?). My friends were very
appreciative of me showing them the ins and outs that I've learned over the
last year; reminds me of my first outing with my new boat last year and how
grateful I was to my friend for showing me the ropes. This ng played a big
role, too!