Stephen Trapani

Default Yanmar 1GM10

Larry wrote:

"Mike" wrote in news:1151249620.375190.181400
@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

I din't have any trouble saving the Volvo manual. Which one couldn't
you save.

Why not just print it out?

One of the other Perkins manuals refused to let me right-click to get to
the save function of Internet Exploder. I didn't try any of the others
after receiving the javascript warning popup window.

I downloaded the 2QM15 service manual, no problem.

--
Stephen

-------

For any proposition there is always some sufficiently narrow
interpretation of its terms, such that it turns out true, and
some sufficiently wide interpretation such that it turns out
false...concept stretching will refute *any* statement, and will
leave no true statement whatsoever.
-- Imre Lakatos