Mike

Default Yanmar 1GM10

I din't have any trouble saving the Volvo manual. Which one couldn't
you save.

Why not just print it out?

Mike
Larry wrote:
"BF" wrote in news:ebe45$449e92f0$48316876$18789
@FUSE.NET:

http://www.motoren.ath.cx/

The website prevents you from SAVING the manuals with a javascript
downloading. If you right click on a manual pointer, they tell you the
manuals are "their stuff" in a popup Javascript refusal. I don't know what
else their javascripts do that might be dangerous to your systems....the
code is LONG.

The Perkins 4.107/4.108 manual is missing.

Useless. The computer won't fit in the engine room so you can see the
manual....

Nuts....