Henry Blackmoore

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...

My Dachshunds need somebody new to bark at.

Ah HA! No wonder you're so obsessed about people who know the correct way to
manage dogs! You own one of the worst kind - the kind sometimes known as
"BBQ candidates".

I also own an Australian Cattle dog. And when any of them do wrong, I don't
even have to raise my voice. I just admonish them in a certain tone and they
tow the line. They will do anything to have me praise them. I can't even
get upset around them about anything as they will do their best to love me
into relaxing and staying calm. They are the ultimate chill pills.

There are no "worst kinds" when it comes to dogs.

And telling off an idiot (sock-puppet of yours?) who rub their dog's noses
in their own **** in a misguided attempt to "train" them certainly does not
constitute being "obsessed"? Does it Dougie?

Have any human children Dougie? Did you rub your son and/or daughter's
noses in their own feces to potty-train them? I shudder to think. Oh I know
I know! Human children are not dogs and one has to train them "the correct
way" using a different tact eh?