Henry Blackmoore

Default When to shoot a falre into someone elses bilge WAS: When would you board someone else's boat??

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...

Turn this around: Your neighbor's driveway is right next to your bedroom
window. It's winter. His muffler goes bad. He goes to work 3 hours before
you need to wake up, and likes to warm up his car for 20 minutes. So,
instead of waking up at 6:30, your normal time, his noise is waking you

up
at 3:30. You figure most people might not find the time to get their

muffler
fixed right away, so you let it go for a week, maybe two. You ask him
politely when he's getting it fixed, because you're getting sleep

deprived.
He says "Hey...maybe next week. Sounds cool, though, eh?"

Another month goes by. Somehow, the cops haven't ticketed him yet. You

ask
him again when he's getting it fixed. He says "That's none of your damned
business. Kiss my ass".

What do you do? By "you", I mean YOU PERSONALLY, not "people in general".

Whatever he does I am sure that it wouldn't involve watching his neighbor

and
his family burn helplessly (and add to the fire) in the event of a house

fire
you sick ****.

Sorry, Harry. I must've used too many big words. Your neighbor's muffler has
nothing to do with boats. What do you personally do in the muffler
situation? Be very specific.s

I didn't know that Harry Krause was in on this thread?

Yes, Harry. Tell us what you would do. That should be interesting.