posted to rec.boats.building
BillR

Default Catamaran plans?? 18-22' or so

THanks for all the replies.
Yes the Jarcat, ECOcat are interesting, and there's another really
interesting small catamaran at www.shellboats.com, it's the CrabClaw Cat.
Wow, I like the little cabin on that one and the unusual rig. Looks like
they sell complete boats or kits only, not plans. I'll call them tomorrow to
find out.
I mailed a letter to jonesboats.com today, so hope to speak with Thomas
Firth Jones soon re Weekender etc.
In Jones' book New Plywood Boats he says "there are several other designs
under 8.5' beam on the market", and that's why I posted here to see if you
folks might start listing them.
--
BillR
Whidbey Id (near Seattle)
"BillR" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone know of small catamaran plans for a boat 18-22'?
I know of Weekender by Jones Boats, Janus and Shadow by RIchard Woods,
Wharram Tiki21, and Selway-Fisher CAT19.
Maybe there are others I'm not aware of?
I'm looking to build a small one with a deck, not just trampolines.
Thanks much.
(I haven't posted on here since about 2001!)

--
BillR
Whidbey Id (near Seattle)