posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Capt. JG

Default Seasickness

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:43:54 -0400, "Scotty"
wrote:

I have a non-boating friend who's going on a cruise next
week. He's concerned about seasickness. I told him ginger is
a good cure. I bought him a box of Ginger Snaps ( more for a
joke ). Should he start munching on these before he steps
onboard or wait till / if he feels bad?

The one remedy which works for just avout everyone and is clinically
proven:

http://www.prevent-motion-sickness-scopolamine.com/

The patches work for me, but they make me unusually thirsty... more than I
can stand, sort of like feeling that I've been marching in desert
conditions, so I don't use them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com