posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Scotty

Default Seasickness

I already told him that, but he still keeps talking about
seasickness. I'm worried he's going to 'talk himself into
it'. Thus, the ginger snaps might just help ease his mind,
more than his stomach.

SBV

"Don W" wrote in
message
.com...
If you are talking about him going on a cruise
ship, then I'd tell him not to be concerned about
it. We've been on about 5 different cruises in up
to 35' seas, and those huge ships just don't move
around that much.

YMMV,

Don W.

Scotty wrote:

I have a non-boating friend who's going on a cruise next
week. He's concerned about seasickness. I told him

ginger is
a good cure. I bought him a box of Ginger Snaps ( more

for a
joke ). Should he start munching on these before he

steps
onboard or wait till / if he feels bad?

SBV