posted to rec.boats.paddle
!Jones

Default Drag devices

On 21 Jun 2006 15:41:32 -0700, in rec.boats.paddle
"Sees-koo-wee-hah-nay" wrote:

It would have helped to have included this tidbit in your original post
if you didn't want a lecture.

I'm sorry. I regret the misunderstanding. Actually, I didn't think
it was important because that wasn't the topic of my question at all;
it was a one sentence preamble, not my life's details. I guess what
I'm saying is that a lecture can make a point, but a trip through
rinse cycle makes an *impression*! If you've never been there, then
you won't understand until you have been..

And one more bit of advice, sir, short & sweet and I'll shut my yap.
People will post "here" for several reasons; some are serious and some
merely want to flame and spew. If you jump on new posters, then the
serious ones will move on and all you'll be left with is the flaming
and spewing. It's just a thought; *I* have no chips into RBP, so do
as you please.

Jones