Tuuk

Default Cleaning Bow Covers

Yes,, cleaning it with a harsh abrasive cleaner will do a good job of
cleaning it, but will remove the protective silicone or waxy protective
coat.
So clean it and replace the protective coat. You can get a can of silicone
spray at any hardware store and simply coat it. You probably could coat it
every year. The tarp or cover will last a lot longer.

"Jay" wrote in message
At the end of last season a small pool of water froze, thawed, and
evaporated off my bow cover (Sun Brella). It left a brown-ish water

stain..
My question is, what is a good way to clean this stain out... I've read

( in
the manuals) that any kind of soap shouldn't be used as it'll strip away

the
water resistance quality of the material....

thoughts?

-j