posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Default Brilliant Thinker or Master Mariner?

I thought I remembered seeing it as the prelude to Yellow Beard.
"arrrrggh! You'll never kill anyone if you go around thinkin'!"
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"DSK" wrote in message
What part of Cyrano is this from? I didn't recognize it........

Bob Crantz wrote:
NARRATOR:
In the bleak days of nineteen-eighty-three, as England languished in
the doldrums of a ruinous monetarist policy, the good and loyal men of
the Permanent Assurance Company-- a once-proud family firm, recently
fallen in hard times-- strained under the yoke of their oppressive new
corporate management.

Pushed beyond the bounds of decent and reasonable victimisation, the
aged retainers take their destiny in their own hands and-- Mutiny!

It is from "Monty Python".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215685/