supsand

Default Please Help Fix My Mistake

Gene Kearns wrote:

Got a picture? Just because you took off a bit of black color (unless
it is white underneath) doesn't mean you did any real harm. There are
gel coat repair kits available.....

.... but I'm not sure what it looks like, now.....

Dummy? No. It happens to everybody sooner or later......

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

I'll take pictures tonight but I don't know how well anything will show
up. I don't know if it is white underneath.

It appears the dealer did nothing to clean the boat except get it water
ready. I could tell by the vinyl. It looked clean until I shampooed it
-- now it's showroom clean. I'm thinking since it sat outside for a
year that it wouldn't hurt to do a full finish job on it. I've read
alot about Zaino products. I just want to make sure I know what to use
and how to to do it first.