posted to rec.boats.building
Bob

Default boat newbie needs info on repairing 14 ft leaking alum boat

Brian D wrote:
...and on most boats, it's not
worth the expense. I can't remember the name of it, but my brother found a
product that you could coat the outside of the boat with to seal up the
leaks.
Good luck,
Brian

Gluv-it

Two part epoxy stuff painted on outside of boat. The aluminum drift
boat guys in the PNW like it. Marketed as a boat bottom "sealer"

ONce a year applicatins you may find that cheep boat is not so cheep
any moor. So whats so wrong with a little water in the bottom of your
boat? Seem t me soggy sneekers are a SOP.

Bottom Job Bob